Senior Environment Artist
Angry Mob Games is looking for an experienced Environment Artist, to work on our upcoming dark sci-fi action game, Trinity Fusion.
We’re focusing on finding a person with strong artistic and scene compositing skills, to help us nicely layout rich environments over the existing level layouts done by our game designers.
- Lay out environments that are both believable and beautiful, using modular assets
- Create 3D assets and textures in line with the project’s artistic and technical direction
- Collaborate with other artists, and level designers to assemble and detail game environments
- Follow a specific pipeline workflow to make sure all assets are game-ready
- At least 2 years of experience with a portfolio to showcase video game hard surface modeling skills
- Basic Unity Engine skills
- Extensive knowledge of game environment design
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Clear understanding of forms, shapes, and silhouettes as it pertains to modeling.
- Proven ability to demonstrate and execute art styles similar to our existing Trinity Fusion environments
To apply, please fill in this form, with a link to your previous work.