If you’re an incredibly capable level designer with ample spatial reasoning skills, a strong sense of storytelling and pacing, please reach out to us!
- Create compelling and challenging spatial layouts for various traversal options.
- Work closely with the project lead to help compose a structure for unique zones
- Help to concept the gameplay feel and design standards for levels, hazards and puzzles
- Create intense enemy encounters scenarios and other scripted sequences to bolster and bring to life our game world.
- Work with our artists and designers to craft the flow of narrative and gameplay needs
- Basic Unity Engine skills
- At least 2 years of experience with a portfolio to showcase specific successful designs.
- Skilled with challenging action games
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong communication and collaborative skills during each part of the process.
- Capable of working independently, keeping on-task and motivated.
- Excited to work with an indie team and participate in major decisions.
This role does not imply any art or programming skills. Also no game economy systems – just pure gameplay.
This role is in-house, full-time, based in our studio in Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
Relocation would be ideal.
We might also be ok with working remotely, in the case of very good communication.
To apply, please fill in this form